[Fredslist] Anyone on Long Island a member of Equinox

Jeanne Anne Norton jnorton at abramslaw.com
Mon Apr 12 16:56:36 EDT 2010

If you are a member would you kindly let me know so that we can chat.

Thank you.

Jeanne Anne Norton

Jeanne Anne Norton, Esq.
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Greenberg, Formato & Einiger,
LLP
630 Third Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10017
Tel:  212-279-9200
Fax: 212-279-0600
JNorton at abramslaw.com
www.abramslaw.com <http://www.abramslaw.com/>

This email and the documents accompanying it contains information which
is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity addressed on this email.
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and
that the documents should be returned to this firm immediately.  In this
regard, if you have received this email in error, please notify us by
email at jnorton at abramslaw.com <mailto:jnorton at abramslaw.com>
immediately so that we can arrange the return of the documents.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:  As required by U.S. Treasury Regulations,
we advise you that any tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended to be used for, and cannot
be used for, the purpose of avoiding penalties under the  United States
federal tax laws.