[Fredslist] Driver Needed Daily Great Neck to Bronx and Return

Langsam, Andrew Alangsam at PRYORCASHMAN.com
Mon Apr 12 12:06:37 EDT 2010

I had asked this before of the Network Group and received excellent results.  We are asking again for the same services, namely, a daily driver from Great Neck to The Bronx and return, during business hours for an elderly gentlemen.  He still insists on going to work, his building owned in The Bronx, daily.
Last time someone forwarded me the name of Raymond Gonzales, a former Marine, in East Meadow.  That number is now de-listed so if anyone knows Mr. Gonzales, please provide me with his new phone number.
Thanks to all.
Andy

Andrew S. Langsam
Pryor Cashman LLP
7 Times Square, 39th Floor
New York, New York 10036-6569

212 326 0180 (Direct Phone)
212 515 6969 (Direct Fax)
212 421-4100 (Main Phone)

ALangsam at pryorcashman.com

www.pryorcashman.com

________________________________
***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This email contains confidential information which may also be legally privileged and which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that forwarding or copying of this email, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents, may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete this message from your inbox.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable provisions of state and local tax law or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.