[Fredslist] Colleague's family needs special ed lawyer in Queens ASAP

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Sat Apr 10 15:45:17 EDT 2010

My friend Jonathan Stein is a lawyer in Calif.  He called me this afternoon,
seeking a special education lawyer to represent a relative of his in Queens,
NY.  Apparently there's an expulsion or suspension hearing scheduled for
this Thursday, April 15 (and it can be adjourned only by a lawyer).  They
need someone to represent them in this matter.  That's all the info I have.

If you are, or know of, the right person or firm, please contact Jon
directly, at either:

916 247 6868

or

jonathan at jonathangstein.com

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

David

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 400

Uniondale, New York  11553

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com

http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile: