[Fredslist] Daughter Seeking Publisher Internship This Summer in NYC

Kevin L. Zacharoff, MD kzacharoff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 17:15:11 EDT 2010

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

Just reaching out for a second time (Fred told me today to try twice).

My daughter is an English major at the College of William & Mary, and
looking for an internship this summer in NYC at a publishing house. She is a
Dean's list student and mid-way through College after only

1 year, as she came in with an entire year's worth of AP credits. Long story
short - she's a real go-getter.

Any help and contacts would be much appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Kevin

Kevin L. Zacharoff, MD