[Fredslist] My experience with Ground Force Ltd/Brad Caracciola

Glenn Dekhayser gdekhayser at voyantinc.com
Thu Apr 8 13:48:58 EDT 2010

Folks, I don't get the opportunity to rave about my vendors/suppliers often.  But if you have a need to get something from point A to point B, no matter where those points are in the world and no matter what that something is (except maybe a person).... I HIGHLY AND STRONGLY recommend that you call Brad @ Ground Force.  I have now used them 3 times for jobs that were not that easy and were "high-client-touch"- and each time my clients were ecstatic with the services that Brad provided-  making them that much happier with ME.

Further, Brad has gone the extra mile to make sure that I got the lowest possible rates and he did ALL the legwork and paperwork that would've taken me forever (and I probably would have gotten wrong).... So my deepest thanks to Brad and a heartfelt recommendation.

Gothamly,

Glenn Dekhayser  |  VP, Technology  |  VoyantStrategies
O: (732) 335-1500 x514  | F: (732) 810-0378
AIM: gdekhayser | Yahoo: gdekhayser  | http://www.voyantinc.com