[Fredslist] Promo emails and Gotham

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Apr 7 09:42:45 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham

Promotional emails are one of the benefits of membership in Gotham - that
is, you can send an email promoting your business or services to all 600+
members in one email. The emails to Promo list, like Fredslist,  are
moderated so in order to ensure that your Promo email gets released, please
send your promo email by noon on either Tuesday or Friday.

About Promo emails:

Q: Where do I send my promotional email?