[Fredslist] Next Week-Gotham Film Festival

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Apr 6 15:08:33 EDT 2010

The house is filling up.  Are you coming?  Details below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 04/06/2010 03:07 PM -----

"Fred Klein" <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Sent by: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
04/01/2010 03:16 PM

fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
cc

Subject
[Fredslist] Red Carpet-Gotham Film Festival

Are you joining me on the red carpet?  When and where you ask?  See
Producer Thea Kerman's particulars below.
The premier of the Gotham Film Festival is coming up on April 14.  You
will be amazed, astonished ? and yes, perhaps even appalled ? at the
talents of some of your fellow tribe members.  This is a
once-in-a-lifetime event will give you the opportunity to carouse, kibitz
and cringe along with some of Gotham?s leading lights.
 The audience will select winners in three categories: Gotham?s First
Choice, Best Documentary Film and Best Scripted Film.  Prizes will be
fabulous (and the sort of things only Gothamites could love).  Space is
limited, so sign up today.
 When: April 14, 6 ? 8:30 pm
 Where: Friar?s Club
How Much: $20 pay online:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1888&eventType=1
 Gotham?s bringing the popcorn and soda; you just have to bring your sense
of adventure.
 ________________________________
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally
privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the
work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local
tax law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230
Fredslist mailing list
Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.