[Fredslist] Next fairfield meeting

judithheft at optonline.net judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Apr 6 09:24:13 EDT 2010

Please join us at our next airfield meeting at the Greenwich Hyatt at 8AM for a lively and interesting discussion group led by our own Barry Monies. We have 2 new members, Steve Ganns and Eric Baker. Please visit and help us welcome them to Gotham. Our meeting is a non-compete group so please check with me before registering on line. We have some openings for a web designer and a matrimonial attorney, commercial banker, commercial realtor or a litigator as well as other openings. Our meeting will be held on Tuesday,  April 20th at 8AM in the Pemberwick Room. Looking forward to having you Ride the Circuit. Thanks Judy Heft GC judithheft at optonline.net www.judithheft.com
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Judy www.judithheft.com