[Fredslist] Ed Bienstock comes to the rescue.

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 12:13:06 EDT 2009

Recently, I needed to fix a few pieces of jewelry that were priceless in terms of their  meaning to me (they had belonged to my mother and grandmother). I knew they needed to be fixed, but just didn't want to hand them over to someone I didn't know or trust.

Ed Bienstock is an artist and an excellent jewelry designer, but he did me the favor of taking these pieces and making sure they were safe and fixed beautifully. I never had to worry about a thing. It was like handing them off to someone in the family (which in a way, I guess Gotham is!)

Thank you Ed, for being so gracious and doing such a beautiful job for me.  You're the best!

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171