[Fredslist] Purchasing a Car Off Lease Question

Evan M. Bloom ebloom at sirspeedyny.net
Wed Sep 23 14:16:11 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am considering purchasing the Chrysler Pacifica that I now lease when it
comes due in November. Does anyone know how negotiable (or if they
negotiate) Chrysler Financial would?

I am also considering the purchase of a used Chrysler Aspen, Tahoe or Yukon
because what I really need is a vehicle with a larger third row, so if
anyone has one for sale or knows of someone who does please let me know. I
do not care if it is a private sale or through a dealer. I am going to self
finance.

Regards,

Evan M. Bloom

Sir Speedy