[Fredslist] Office space for rent in Woodbury

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Tue Sep 22 23:47:03 EDT 2009

A colleague is interested in subletting some space in her new suite in
Woodbury.  She is a therapist and looking for someone in a complimentary,
tranquil business.  Here are the details and her contact information.

I have 2 offices available for rental in my Woodbury suite, located in a
professional

            office building on Woodbury Road, just one mile from Jericho
Turnpike.

            One space is 10x 13 and the other is 9x10. Both are newly
painted and carpeted and

            may be rented either full or part  time,  furnished or
unfurnished.

            For details,contact:

Phoebe Kessler   516-946-1222

Pkessler1 at optonline.net

144 Woodbury Road, suite 18

Woodbury, NY 11797

Randi Busse

Workforce Development Group, Inc.

Customer Service Training & Coaching

Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

www.workdevgroup.com

randi at workdevgroup.com

Tel:  631-598-5598

Fax: 631-598-1988