[Fredslist] Company needs assistance

Mitch Tobol mtobol at cgtmarketing.com
Tue Sep 22 17:14:46 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham:

A gentlemen I met yesterday is a partner in an energy consulting firm
who after a year and a half is planning to expand. They are looking
for assistance in finding a few small investors. Here's his description.

Solution Energy is at an important threshold. Over the past 18 months
we've seen encouraging growth. In order to get to the next level
we've explored the possibility of inviting outside investors into our
company. The capital raised would enable us to increase our sales and
marketing expenditures commensurate with other competitors in the
industry. These funds along with the experience my partners and I
have as ex energy traders would definitely make us a more attractive
company going forward.

Any ideas/potential you can introduce would be greatly appreciated.
Our website is http://www.solution-energy.com

You can contact them directly if you wish. Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
CGT Marketing LLC
631.842.4600
mtobol at cgtmarketing.com

Intelligent Marketing. Profitable Results.