[Fredslist] Cancelling LI cocktails on Sept 30 at Engineers planning a different format for the event - read on

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Sep 22 09:30:43 EDT 2009

As you know our annual Long Island cocktail event is scheduled for
Wednesday, September 30 at the Engineers Country Club. We have many members
and friends who have responded that they will attend. But we also heard from
many people that the cost, this year, was prohibitive.

And so, in response to so many who wanted to attend, we have decided to
change the event so that as many of our tribe who wish to attend will be
able to.

Here is the plan. We are cancelling the 9/30 party and orientation (if you
paid in advance, you will receive a refund). The event will shortly be
replaced with a new date and different format. As we did with our recent LI
Incubator, our plan is to have a "cash bar, pay as you drink or eat" event.

This new format will allow even more of our Tribe to join us - always a good
thing! We will be announcing the new date and time shortly - stay tuned..

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com

I am walking for a cure for Alzheimer's -
http://MW2009nyc.kintera.org/debbielindner