[Fredslist] Gotham East End Cocktails in Southampton this Friday!

Paul Napolitano Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com
Tue Sep 22 08:03:20 EDT 2009

Pay as you go for food and cocktails. The weather looks to be great!

Come meet Gotham East End - Last Breath of Summer Cocktails and Networking in the Hamptons! (stay the weekend!)

Hi Gotham -

Please come join us for drinks and networking and meet the members of
Gotham's great new East End Group! We are gathering out in Southampton
on the evening of Friday, September 25th!
The venue is Oso, a beautiful indoor/outdoor pool-side bar, at the Southampton Inn, 91 Hill Street in the heart old Southampton.
Time is 6:30 till whenever - and the Southampton Inn has offered a discount for a two night stay if you want to make a weekend of it.

In addition Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo has offered to coordinate a bus or van to and from the city/LI if enough people want to have a ride in and out on friday.

We are so excited about East End and we have a great group of core founding  members who are really looking forward to meeting the members of Gotham at large. And there's been some terrific business happening
already - so please come join us!

Warm regards,
Victoria, Paul and Jason

Co chairs: Paul Napolitano,  Victoria Drogin, and group coordinator,
Jason Greenberg

RSVP/Qs if interested to Jason at adjustman at aol.com.

Hope you can join us!

Paul Napolitano