[Fredslist] CPR/AED Class Cancellation

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:53:05 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham,

We need a miminum of 7 people in order to create a CPR/AED class. I have only gotten four responses so we will not be offering the class. Sorry it didn't work this time!

Warm regards,

Katherine Cohn
Formica 1 member
646-285-3980 cell
212-886-8646 work

HEARTSAVER (Adult/Child CPR) AED, 4 Hours

New American Heart Association Guidelines
Adult/Child CPR, Choking and Hands-on Practice with the Pocket Mask and AED
Successful Completion requires Demonstration of all skills

Certification:
American Heart Association Heartsaver (adult/child CPR) AED, valid 2 years

FEE: Heartsaver AED, 4 Hour Program
Special rate for Gotham:
$70 per person. Fee includes AHA Book and CD-ROM for ongoing review
Program may be held in our conference room at 7th Ave between 29th and 30th Streets