[Fredslist] Today is World Alzheimers Day and I would appreciate your support

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Sep 21 13:24:15 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham:

Today is World Alzheimer's Day.  I am asking for your support in my efforts
to find a cure.  As you may know I am determined to make a difference in the
fight against Alzheimer's disease. This evil disease has touched many people
I love, including my wonderful Mom, Peggy.

So many people are under the misconception that this disease is typical
aging, impacts only the elderly, is just mild confusion - all untrue so it's
time to find a cure before Alzheimers finds you and your loved ones.

Every 70 seconds someone will be diagnosed with this disease which has no
survivors - help me to fund a cure. I hope you will help me raise funds and
you'll consider one of these amounts:

$5.30 for the 5.3 million Americans with Alzheimer's

$10 for their 10 million Alzheimer caregivers

$35 for the 35 million people with Alzheimer's around the world

$78 for the 78 million US baby boomers who will be impacted by Alzheimer's
disease.

As an Alzheimer's Champion I will be participating in the Memory Walk on
Sunday, October 25th  in Riverside Park. My website is
http://MW2009nyc.kintera.org/debbielindner

Thanks for your support.

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com

I am walking for a cure for Alzheimer's -
http://MW2009nyc.kintera.org/debbielindner