[Fredslist] Law Graduate Seeks Entry Level Opportunity

rachel becker heyrae426 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 00:15:24 EDT 2009

Hello   Gothamites,

                   A   dear  friend's  son  is  interested in an
entry  level  position in a  law  firm , as an  attorney.

I have known him  since he  was  very  young,  and  can  vouch for
his  character,  intelligence, and " can do "   enthusiasm .

            Christopher  has  held  summer  intern  positions  with
the  Attorney General of  New York ,  the Legal  Aid  Society,

The Metropolitan  Transit  Authority Legal  Department,  ,  and  a
Realty  Law  Firm.

                He  would even   be interested in  clerking  to start .

       Here  are  a  few  words  from Christopher  :

>            "  I  am a recent law graduate and expect to  be
> admitted  by the end of September , and I  am looking to begin my
> legal career.

>   I 'm  a very hard worker and willing to learn anything and start
> anywhere.  "

  Does  anyone in Gotham  know  of  an opening  ?

                            I  have attached  his  resume .   Please
contact  Christopher  directly.

                                                            Let's
have  a  bit  of  Gotham  Magic  !

                                                                              Rachel