[Fredslist] Last day to sign up for Discounted CPR/AED Class!

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:25:04 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham,

Would you like to take an American Heart Association class to be certified in CPR and AED (Automated External Defibrillator)? If so, please let me know by responding to me by this email by today, Friday, September 18. David Saltzman has helped us get a discounted rate for Gotham members. Here are some of the details for the class below:

HEARTSAVER (Adult/Child CPR) AED, 4 Hours
New American Heart Association GuidelinesAdult/Child CPR, Choking and Hands-on Practice with the Pocket Mask and AED
Successful Completion requires Demonstration of all skills

Certification:
American Heart Association Heartsaver (adult/child CPR) AED, valid 2 years

FEE: Heartsaver AED, 4 Hour Program
Special rate for Gotham:
$70 per person. Fee includes AHA Book and CD-ROM for ongoing review
Program may be held in our conference room at 7th Ave between 29th and 30th Streets

Warm regards,

Katherine Cohn
Formica 1 member
646-285-3980 cell