[Fredslist] Manufacturing Fabricator/Infomercial Expert Needed For New Product

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 20:44:25 EDT 2009

A friend of mine has developed a design for what appears to be one of those "can't miss/why didn't I think of that" products that could probably be a huge hit on an infomercial with nation-wide appeal.  My friend is looking for a fabricator who can make a protype which can lead to the product's eventual manufacture and marketing via infomercials.  An infomercial  consultant/expert is also needed.  Gotham:  leads on either or both would be appreciated.  Gotham Rocks!   Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G