[Fredslist] anyone interested in more business with limited competition?

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Tue Sep 15 17:00:42 EDT 2009

Dear Along the Network:

Fred calls me a "legalized fixer" others a lobbyist and my wife a whole
bunch of other things. Either way government and politics is what I do for a
living, btw, we also do public relations and events coordination.

So while what I am going to tell you about something that has been around
for four years, it may still be one of those well kept secrets.

Are you aware of the fact that if you are a Minority or Woman-owned Business
Enterprise (M/WBE) you can get a leg up on doing business with New York
City?

Whether you sell toothpicks or construction cranes, print business cards or
develop engineering plans for skyscrapers, NYC will give you "preferential"
consideration for products and services that they need. All you have to do
is meet their criteria. The lists are enormous and it is a wonderful way to
potentially pick up new business.

To find out more, go to www.nyc.gov and check out the Office of Contract
Services for more details.

Psst! You don't have to tell them, "Joel sent you." You can get this on your
own. LOL!

All the best!.

Joel

___________________________