[Fredslist] Office Coordinator Position Available - Garden City

Roger Kahn rogerk at iogardencity.com
Tue Sep 15 09:18:01 EDT 2009

My office coordinator is retiring and I am looking to replace her.  The
position is essentially an office mgr position in a small office.  A part of
our business is providing remote telephone reception services for our
clients, and the office coordinator will be answering phones when they are
active.  Anyone interested should contact me via email at
rogerk at iogardencity.com.

My staff is not yet aware of this upcoming retirement, and any interested
parties should not discuss this with anyone but me.

Thanks.

Roger H. Kahn
Intelligent Office