[Fredslist] Home Inspector - Nassau County

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 17:09:01 EDT 2009

Gotham - my mother is considering buying a town house/condo in Nassau county - she needs it inspected, and she needs it reputably inspected fast - but most importantly she needs it accurately and well inspected.? (She is also asking a friend for a referral for a real estate attorney who could help with the sale - but I could use those names too.)

So... Gotham - I know you can do it - please send on some referrals.

Thanks

Susan