[Fredslist] Scarsdale Concours (Antique Car Show)

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Wed Sep 9 17:41:38 EDT 2009

Hello along the network.

As a member of its board of directors, I want to invite all of you to
attend the sixth annual Scarsdale Concours, which is a premier
antique/classic car show held in the beautiful village center of
Scarsdale, New York on Sunday, October 4th from 10:30am to 3:00pm.  A
highlight will be a collection of Cadillac V-16 (yes, there were sixteen
cylinder motors in the 1930s) cars which are spectacular to behold.
We've also got a 1933 Packard V-12 with a one-off custom body by
Fernandez and Darrin which is achingly beautiful.  Plus lots of Italian
supercars from the past and the present.  You can also see what previous
years looked like by logging on to:  www.scarsdaleconcours.com
<http://www.scarsdaleconcours.com/> .

The first ten Gothamites to come and see me will be admitted free of
charge.

I hope to see many of you there

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC