[Fredslist] Renatto on contacts @ Lenox Hill

Jason adjustman at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 13:12:04 EDT 2009

We just want to thank everybody out there (too many names to list), but you all know who you are, who called with their contacts & well wishes for my Dad. It really means a lot to us to know that there is an extended family out there that you can reach out to for anything needed. To end this on a positive note, the surgeon came out 5 minutes ago & the surgery went just as planned, my Dad is alert & his mobility is just fine. Again, a very heartfelt thank you. - Jason & Ian Greenberg

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group, Inc.
914-337-7800 (O)
914-337-6900 (F)