[Fredslist] Lloyd Harbor, Suffolk County - Thank you!

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Mon Sep 7 04:10:51 EDT 2009

Hi:

I just wanted to thank Bonnie Schinagle and all of you who sent me input and
advice regarding Lloyd Harbor. Bonnie connected me with Joe Foley of Daniel
Gale and information he sent me yesterday was exactly what I was looking
for. I feel as though I am off to a great start. I will be following up with
Joe and the other contacts next week.

Thanks again to all! I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

If I can help you in the future, please do reach out!

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy

  _____