[Fredslist] Tribute to my father

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 09:40:08 EDT 2009

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

You may or may not know that my father passed away in June.  Of course, this
has been a difficult time for me and my family.  To help myself, I came up
with the idea of creating a web site in his memory, which is particularly
appropriate, as he was an artist, writer and teacher.

So, if you are interested, I would be honored if you would take a look at
the Herbert S. Goldstein web site I created and perhaps post a comment at
the end.  I think you will enjoy looking at his work.

The link is:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7w8s5

Thank you for helping me pay tribute to his legacy.

Best wishes to all,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President