[Fredslist] Reliable plumber for house in Woodside, Queens

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Tue Sep 1 15:51:50 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites,

I've been having trouble finding a reliable plumber who is willing to travel
occasionally to a rental house my husband and I own in Woodside, Queens when
we need some work done.  The plumbers I've tried either don't return calls,
don't show up when they say they will or don't like coming to Woodside (it
can be hard to park sometimes).  It has been quite frustrating, to say the
least.

I checked the Gotham web site and didn't see any plumbers listed, so
referrals to someone reliable and reasonably priced would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President