[Fredslist] US OPEN TIX AVAILALBE FOR TOMORROW DAY SESSION -- GREAT SEATS

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Sep 1 09:32:52 EDT 2009

I have two tickets to tomorrow's (9/2) day session in the Loge section 164,
center base line in  Arthur Ashe.  These seats are fantastic (my wife and I
will be sitting there).  And because you're Gotham, you'll get them for face
value at $115 each.  First come, first served.

I'm on vacation this week, so if I don't get back to you right away, I WILL
get back to you.

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

President & CEO

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_
<https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>