[Fredslist] THE "IN HER SHOES" WOMEN BUSINESS LEADERS RECEPTION

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Fri Oct 30 14:48:22 EDT 2009

The New York Enterprise Report

presents

THE "IN HER SHOES" WOMEN
BUSINESS LEADERS RECEPTION

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
6:00p  - 9:00p

La Pomme
37 West 26th Street, New York, NY

Register now at
nyreport.com/bizleader <http://www.nyreport.com/bizleaders>

$60 - in advance (limited) / $75 at the door if available

Come join us as we celebrate NYC area women business leaders. This event
is the culmination of an exclusive video series, "In Her Shoes
<http://www.nyreport.com/inhershoes> ," in which three successful women
entrepreneurs share their experiences and lessons learned. The three
featured entrepreneurs will be honored at the reception.

Meet the featured entrepreneurs as well as other like-minded business
owners from throughout the tri-state area. In a casual setting attendees
will be able to network with business owners from top companies and find
your next client. Drinks and hors d'ouvres will be served.

Robert Levin | Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport
<http://www.twitter.com/nyreport> |  p. 212.307.6760 x 707 |  f.
212.937.2430

--------------------------------

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

150 West 28th St, Suite 403

New York, NY  10001

Upcoming events:

Jack Daly in NYC - 10/29 - www.nyreport.com/jackdaly

Etour - various dates and locations - http://www.nyreport.com/etour
<http://www.nyreport.com/etour>

NY Report is more than an event, magazine or information source. It
strives to tie together the interests of forward-moving business owners
and creates a real sense of community. For this reason the connections
made through NY Report and the events have proved to be invaluable in
expanding my network of CEOs and building my CEO groups.

Phil Liebman

Vistage / Strat4: Strategies for Growing Companies