[Fredslist] Gotham Green speaker correction

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Wed Oct 28 18:28:50 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites,

This is a correction to the earlier posting about the speaker for the Gotham
Green meeting on November 12.  The speaker should be Gotham Green member
Paul Sladkus (see more below), not Peter Fusaro.  Peter will be speaking at
a meeting in 2010.  I apologize for any confusion.

Here is the correct information:

Please come and join us as our Gotham Green Group (GO Green), celebrates its
next meeting.  Our gathering will take place Thursday, November 12th at the
Friars Club from 12:30pm - 2:00pm.

Our featured speaker for this meeting will be Paul Sladkus, a member of
Gotham Green, founder of Good News Broadcast (GNB) and a former CBS/PBS TV
Executive. GNB impartially covers and distributes news, entertainment, and
events from domestic and international sources. The content relates to
health, science, culture, business, entertainment, international relations,
multi-cultural, niche community interests and much more.  GNB publishes and
syndicates content on-line, on-air, in new media and print.  GNB is
non-sectarian and non-political. Learn more about GNB and Paul at
http://www.goodnewsbroadcast.com/.

Delicious lunch fee is $45.  You can pay in advance on the Gotham website by
clicking HERE
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1306&eventTy
pe=3> .

Please, RSVP to our Group Coordinator Glen Friedman if you are coming.  All
members should RSVP as well.  For more information, please email Glen at
glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com or me at gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com.  We also
welcome guests and friends.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks in advance,

Gail Koelln

Gail Koelln

President