[Fredslist] Cell Phone rentals in Europe

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 09:32:36 EDT 2009

Can anyone share a solution to using a cell phone in France and Italy while on a one week business trip? Rates for my iPhone are pretty high, even if I don't use it that often (you're charged just for breathing!). Has anyone had good experience with renting a cell phone or buying a disposable one with good rates to receive calls from America while calling within Europe?

. . . . or is it cheaper in the long run to make few calls and use an internet café!

Many thanks,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171