[Fredslist] An “Evening in Tuscany” benefitting mature employment. 10/29/09

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Oct 27 10:44:07 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham Friends and Italophiles,

Exciting event. Worthy cause.

This event is focused on helping mature individuals reinvent their work lives. I't's also an exceptional networking opportunity. Sorry for the short notice.

My dear friend Michael Castaldo, entertainer, composer, entrepreneur, will be singing. Considered the American Bocelli, tell him hello if you go.

Best,

Kelly Welles
Diversity Co-chair
Financial Strategist
Price Raffel & Browne, LLC
475 Park Avenue So. 18th fl.

An “Evening in Tuscany” benefitting the Long Island Breakfast Club. 10/29/09

Dear Friends,

After the exciting performance at the Hard Rock Cafe, NYC Time Square benefiting WHY...(i shared the stage that eve with Michael Imperioli, Vinny Pastore et al of the Sopranos) i'm looking forward to performing at the Westbury Manor next Thursday Oct 29th  6-11pm. It's an Italian Heritiage night called an “Evening in Tuscany” benefitting the Long Island Breakfast Club.

LIBC is an organization that was recently spotlighted on CNN...they provide advocacy, support, career and employment counseling, referrals with good old-fashioned laughter to prepare mature individuals for productive employment.

if you know someone who is looking to reinvent themselves, looking for a job and need help... aside from the great dinner, dancing, entertainment, raffles, silent acution prizes… there will be some great networking going on at this event. LIBC president and founder Tina Janek knows tons of people and she’ll connect you to the people that can help you, help others.

I’m looking forward to sharing the stage with Frank Sinatra tribute artist Jim Altamore that eve.

For tickets please go to http://www.longislandbreakfastclub.org/
or call 516-565-3714 or 516-314-8989

I hope to see you all next Thrusday.

cheers,