[Fredslist] Gotham Green Awards 2010

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Fri Oct 23 12:16:44 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites,

You may or may not already know that I will not be chairing the Gotham Green
Awards project in 2009-2010 (although I will continue as Co-Chair of Gotham
Green with Fred Klein).  The new Chair of the Gotham Green Awards project is
Gotham Green member David Marks.  David's business partner, Peter van
Geldern, will be assisting David with this task.  I thank David and Peter
for volunteering to do this and I know we will all support them in their
efforts.

A date has been set for the 2010 Gotham Green Awards lunch, which is April
22, 2010.  The 3 categories for the awards have been revised somewhat as
follows:

A Green Business or Green Initiative - open to Gotham members only

A Green Business or Green Initiative - open to non-Gotham members only

A Green Community-based Organization - open to Gotham members AND
non-members

Only Gotham members can nominate an organization for any category.

Please watch for future emails and information on the Gotham web site about
how and when you can nominate an organization.

Best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President