[Fredslist] Fwd: Broadway's Next Hit Musical NEEDS you!!!

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Thu Oct 22 11:47:29 EDT 2009

Hi Gothamites
A reminder that my son's show will run only two more Fridays - se the
note below. It's a riotously funny show. I'll be there - will you?
Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street
New York NY 10024
phone: 212-362-7021
fax: 1-316-221-4707
www.microwaveinnovations.com

> Agents and Producers will be attending tomorrow night's performance of
>

> BROADWAY'S NEXT HIT MUSICAL
>

> We'd love to have a full-house which means valuable savings for you!
> TEN DOLLAR TICKETS with a two-drink minimum
> Friday, October 23rd, 10PM
> BROADWAY'S NEXT HIT MUSICAL
>
> AT THE TRIAD
>
> 158 W. 72nd Street
> NY, NY 10023
> RESERVATIONS
> 212 803 5433
>
> This week's presenters:
> Rob Schiffmann, Debbie Rabbai, Christine Turner, Robert Z. Grant and
> Stefan Schick
>

> Rick Hip-Flores on the Keys
>
> Hosted by Greg Triggs

House Rescue Bill Passed
$133,000 mortgage under $679/mo. Compare rates and save!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=yC9cj2Ygk6yliUisDc0EqQAAJ1DcGWN1rXbGlgC5w0fPhV4cAAQAAAAFAAAAAPTwTz8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaTcQAAAAA=