[Fredslist] New York Althletic Club connection/Summer Crew Team

Donna Levine donnal at eeandl.com
Thu Oct 22 12:24:33 EDT 2009

My son rows varsity crew for the University of Vermont.  His hopes and
aspirations are to be a crew coach.  He would like to be considered for the
New York Athletic Club's Summer Crew team.  He rowed in Nationals last
summer in Tenn. with a club out of Oyster Bay Long Island.  He would even
consider a position (volunteer or otherwise) as assistant coach, manager
anything remotely associated with the team though given the choice he would
like to be rowing and assisting.  Please contact me with any thing that may
help me get his foot in the door.  Thanks to all.

Donna Levine, Esq.

Ezratty Ezratty & Levine, LLP

80 E. Old Country Road

Mineola, N.Y. 11501

(516) 747-5566 Ext: 304

(516) 873-1451 Fax

Email: <mailto:DonnaL at EEandL.com> DonnaL at EEandL.com

Web:  <http://www.nyrealestatefirm.com> WWW.nyrealestatefirm.com