[Fredslist] Ride Circuit Formica 1 meets Nov. 11 - RSVP needed

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Wed Oct 21 13:55:49 EDT 2009

Hello, Gotham, I hope you are enjoying the gorgeous day-

We'd love to have you join us at our last meeting of the year--

   Wednesday,  November 11th
Friar's Club-12:30-2pm

Our very own Steven Krane will be in the spotlight.

    Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are asked to contact me prior
to the meeting to avoid any category conflict.  $45 Lunch fee  (Kosher
meals $50)  can be paid online at   www.gothamnetworking.com   / Events
area  up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.  Payment can also be made by
check or cash at the meeting.

  RSVP  to me by Tuesday November 3rd

Formica 1 Meeting Schedule for 2010
1/2/10