[Fredslist] Quickbooks program email assistance - questions.

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Oct 20 13:37:17 EDT 2009

Hello, Gotham-
Looking to see if anyone has experience with emailing invoices and
estimates through Quickbooks.
After we create invoices and click "email" we are getting an error message
reading:  Quickbooks cannot connect to remote server because part of your
company data is currently in use.  Please try again later.  If problem
persists restart Quickbooks.
As you imagined, we did try later, we did restart program as well as
computer...do not see any part of use info open???

Thanks for taking a look and lending any assistance.

Judie
Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l