[Fredslist] GS with GS - Next Episode - Tricks to Loosing Weight with Achal Dua

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Mon Oct 19 16:22:30 EDT 2009

Hello Friends,

Tune in for my next episode of GS with GS to find out...

Is it possible to loose weight without working out?

How can some people stay skinny no matter how much they eat and some people
can gain weight just by smelling food?

Is tea or coffee bad for you?

What is the best exercise to tone your arms and legs?

What are some tricks to reducing the midsection fat?

What are some foods to eat to build metabolism to burn fat?

And much more....on Wednesday from 1:00-2:00pm on Jus Punjabi
(www.juspunjabi.com <http://www.juspunjabi.com/> )

To view my previous episodes log onto  <http://www.youtube.com/>
www.youtube.com  Tag word "Gurmeet Sodhi"

Add me on Facebook to get updates about the show
Join my Facebook Group - GS with GS to share your thoughts and ideas with me
about the show..

Jus Punjabi is available on Channel  248 on IO-Cablevision  Channel 573 on
Time Warner Cable /  Channel 809 on DISH Network  /  Channel 1757on Verizon
FiOS TV   <http://www.juspunjabi.com/> www.juspunjabi.com

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street, Suite 201

Hicksville, New York 11801

Ph: 516-986-5491

Cell: 516-662-5215

Fx: 516-941-0799

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."