[Fredslist] Long Island Cocktail Party

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 23:33:08 EDT 2009

In order to make the Long Island cocktail party accessible to all we did the following:

1. Made sure it was centrally located: Grand Lux Cafe, Roosevelt Field, 630 Old Country Road, Garden City.

2. Made it a convenient day and time: Tuesday, November 3 at 5:30 p.m.

3. Made it economically friendly: you only pay for what you drink or eat.

4. Made sure it would be a great networking event: all the usual suspects will be there.

All after we did, all we're asking is for you to RSVP. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you there.

Rona Gura