[Fredslist] Diversity Guest Reese Waters Live at Gotham Airing 11pm this Friday, Comedy Central

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Oct 14 20:38:41 EDT 2009

Hello Along the Network..

Ready for some belly laughs? Enjoy award winning comedy talent and Friar Reese Waters Live at Gotham, airing 11 PM this Friday, comedy Central (Scroll below for this and other appearances).

Reese  was recently a guest of Fred Klein's at Diversity. When I asked him how a nice guy like him became a comedian, he said that he was inspired by his grandmother who did hyserterical impressions of everyone she ever met. He's been hooked ever since.

Last year Reese won the annual Caroline's Comedy Competition and the Emerging Comics Clntest at the NY Underground Comedy Festival.and in 2009 Reese was featured as one of the ten best comedians to watch by New York Magazine. For more information about Reese, go to www.reesewaters.com.

Cheers,

Kelly Welles
Diversity co-chair
Price, Raffel & Browne
Financial Strategist

LIVE AT GOTHAM AIRS THIS FRIDAY 10/16 AT 11PM (Comedy Central--pay yo Cable Bill)

I WILL ONCE AGAIN GRACE COMEDY CENTRAL'S SCREEN, THIS TIME DOING WHAT I DO BEST, OLD FASHIONED STANDUP--AND NOT IN HORIZONTAL STRIPED SHIRTS, 2 SIZED TOO SMALL. I PICKED MY OWN CLOTHES. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO WEAR BUT THATS WHAT STANDUPS DO. WE MAKE A STATEMENT. MINE SAYS "I LIKE TO MAKEOUT."

Friday October 16, 2009
11pm
Comedy Central
Important Things