[Fredslist] Please hire my housekeeper...she's the best

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Oct 13 12:52:18 EDT 2009

If anyone in Gothamland needs a talented cleaner for your home, Regina¹s the
one.  She¹s been working for my family close to nine years and we consider
her one of our true finds.

She cleans from her heart, is as honest as the day is long, she is kind,
sweet and a pleasure to know.  If anyone out there needs someone once a
week, every other week, half a day or a full day, preferably on a Wednesday
(but you can work it out), please contact me.  She¹s truly wonderful and she
needs more work.

Contact me directly and I¹ll put you in touch with her.

Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com