[Fredslist] Come Visit the NY Women's group and hear Gotham's Co-Founder Nancy Schess Tell us what we All Must Know About the Recent Changes in Employment Law that Will Impact our Businesses in the Current Economic Climate

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Tue Oct 13 04:11:26 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham -

Last call to ride the circuit to the NY Women's Group on Wednesday, October 14th at 12:30.

Nancy's discussion will be an essential business tool going into year end and 2010. Come hear how to navigate the recent changes in the Employment Laws in NY that will impact all businesses.
Don't miss out on hearing about the most important new rules and regulations defining companies obligations and opportunities and what they mean to you.
Plenty of time for Q&A to find out what will effect you and your business - a rare opportunity.

Guests are welcome. (Please email me to clear conflicts. You can pay on line or bring a check.)

Don't miss out!
Hope to see you there!
Warm regards,
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.