[Fredslist] BLACKBERRY MESSENGER - UPDATED VERSION is now available to download

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Oct 8 23:35:36 EDT 2009

Hello ALL You Blackberry Users:

There is a new Blackberry Messenger application available for you to
download on your BB.  Go to www.blackberry.com/messenger and you can
download the updated version.  It's really great.   You can even have a back
up of all your BBM Contacts.  Hope you'll enjoy it.

Also, we have a great Blackberry Promo going on at our store in West Babylon
currently.  Call us or stop by and take advantage of the Gotham Discount for
all your FREE accessories with any activation or an upgrade.

Verizon Wireless

West Babylon, NY 11704

631-669-0100

(In the Shop Rite shopping center)

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street, Suite 201

Hicksville, New York 11801

Ph: 516-986-5491

Cell: 516-662-5215

Fx: 516-941-0799

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."