[Fredslist] Holiday Auction: If you Target Families with preschool aged children or Business Owners : This may be for you

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Wed Oct 7 12:37:32 EDT 2009

Good Afternoon:

My son's preschool, Epiphany Community Nursery School is having their annual
holiday auction on Wednesday, December 9th. The theme is Winter Wonderland.
If you would like to target families with preschool aged children and/or
small and larger business owners donating an item or service for our auction
may be in interest, as our preschool community is filled with both. In the
past, people have donated actual goods, access to shows and productions,
consulting services, gift certificates and more. The great thing about
participating in this auction is that it's FREE PUBLICITY as you will be
listed in the catalog, and its tax deductible.

If this is of interest, please let me know and I will send you the necessary
form.

Thanks again!

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy