[Fredslist] CoolTeaWork Global Networking Oct. 27th - SAVE THE DATE.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Oct 2 11:36:00 EDT 2009

Hello along the network,

For those with international proclivities, be they commercial, cultural or social, don't miss the Cool Tea Network!

Cool Tea Network is a European innovation that just crossed the pond a few months ago and is helmed in NYC by my good friend and super Virtual Assistant, Yasmina Edwards.

Gothamites who have attended or keynoted in the past speak highly of the event. Some met new and interesting New Yorkers, not to mention guests from Brazil, Africa and China. Some found new clients. Some made new friends. All had a good time. SAVE THE DATE and hope to see you there.

Best,

Kelly Welles
Diversity Co-chair
Financial Risk Strategist
Price, Raffel & Browne, LLC
646-284-9129

Business Networking for the New Global Economy

Dear CoolTeaWorkers,

We are gearing up for our fall season meeting and I am happy to invite you all to
 "Save the Date":
 Tuesday, October 27th, 2009
6:00PM – 8:30PM
The Bryant Park Hotel “Cellar Bar”.
40 West 40th St (bet 5 th & 6th avenue )
wwwBryantparkhotel.com

Please mark your calendars accordingly.
More detailed information about the event (keynote speaker, topic of discussion, etc.) will follow.

Yasmina Edwards
President & Founder
www.globalvpa.com
New York. Paris . Cotonou . Panama City