[Fredslist] Note from Dr. Dan: Info on ALLNY.com

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Tue Nov 24 12:36:24 EST 2009

The site I've been talking about...

You may have heard me talk about ALLNY.com recently, a site operated by my
friend and colleague, Will Rico.

If you haven't listed your business on the site yet, don't miss this chance.
It only takes two minutes and if you use the link below, a standard listing
is free.

ALLNY.com
<https://owa.mse8.exchange.ms/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://rs6.net/tn.js
p?et=1102838841932%26s=3095%26e=001snEeMUoc3vBD--LxxvrD5SJKGXxjMSAefuSDNmZyg
d_WOLm6E0WsYmXplGZX3_PaiRwWK9zU00DQF5dpT2dcIjnn2N8k2x3TZ0focqkKfMA-xMn8To5an
A==>  is the oldest New York resource guide, is highly ranked in Google for
many categories, and is a great way to get some extra exposure for your
business on the Internet -- for no cost and almost no time.

Will Rico setup a 'drdan' promo code for my friends so you won't be charged.
The promo will end soon, so if you'd like the extra exposure, take a look
now.

Any company with business in and around New York City qualifies.

http://www.ALLNY.com/drdan
<https://owa.mse8.exchange.ms/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://rs6.net/tn.js
p?et=1102838841932%26s=3095%26e=001snEeMUoc3vCFNP181ARM1MOz9yzsSPIqGhNwEuT78
d2Z-dG5dQKi5CLV3rdr-7Ao3rzp9NF-DwlDOYDo7oIsAGqLgghAuxD8d_0PgkTp547FwS6NOQm-4
w==>

Regards,

Dan Schaefer, PhD

Peak Performance Strategies/ Confidential Sounding Board

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business, Sports & Entertainment"

212-265-1888

 <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/> www.DanSchaeferPhD.com

 <mailto:Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com> Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com

 <http://www.confidentialsoundingboard.com/>
www.confidentialsoundingboard.com