[Fredslist] Friend is looking for "webinar" space

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Mon Nov 23 11:06:28 EST 2009

If you have any suggestions, please reply directly to Nancy (see below).
Thanks

As you know, I know my branding and communication stuff, but I'm not
much of a "tech type."

We have a client who is getting into the distance learning (webinar and
teleclass) business and needs a place to conduct classes from in the
city.  We will probably use one of the "off-the-shelf" platforms (like
WebEx) at first, but want to "broadcast" from a place that comes
complete with technical support, a decent-looking background/conference
area, and no background noise.

Do any of you know of such a place that rents out time by the hour?
We'll be "broadcasting" once a month, starting in March.

Nancy

Nancy A. Shenker

Founder & CEO

theONswitch