[Fredslist] position in accounting firm for my brother

Ron ron at villanoarchitecture.com
Thu Nov 19 15:17:06 EST 2009

seeking position in accounting firm for my younger brother who is in his
second year of college majoring in accounting.

he has mainatined an A average in all three semesters & had also worked for
an accounting firm last year during

tax season.  very reliable & intelligent - quick learner who understands
accounting.  he plans on continuing his

education (upon completion of second year - spring 2010) at a Brooklyn
college & would be willing to travel

(has own reliable car).

Thank you,

Ron Villano, RA, NCARB, AIA

RONALD VILLANO ARCHITECT

Architecture, Planning & Expediting

PO Box 2188 Southampton NY 11969

304 E. 65th St, Ste LL2 NY, NY 10021

o      631.909.2820

f       631.909.8314

c      516.852.3423

 <mailto:ron at villanoarchitecture.com> ron at villanoarchitecture.com

 <http://www.villanoarchitecture.com/> www.villanoarchitecture.com

________________________

This message (including any  attachments)

contains  confidential  information   intended

for a specific individual and purpose,  and is

protected by law. If you are not the  intended

recipient, you should inform the sender from

Ronald Villano Architect and delete this mes-

sage and are hereby notified that any disclos-

ure, copying, or distribution of this message,

or the taking of any action based on it, is  stri-

ctly prohibited.