[Fredslist] Skilled personal injury attorney in Anaheim, Ca. sought

bonnie schinagle bschinagle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:42:59 EST 2009

A friend's adult daughter was struck by a car in the Anaheim area on October
7, 2009, and suffered severe bodily injury, including brain damage.  She
remains hospitalized and is just regaining the ability to speak.  According
to what the mother told me about the police report, it appears that the
driver indicated that he wasn't paying attention; he wasn't sure what he had
hit and did not stop immediately.

The case is further complicated by the fact that the injured adult daughter
is emotionally disabled.  She had recently been discharged from a
therapeutic setting over the objection of the mother.   The mother feels,
however, that her daughter was incapable of caring for herself.     She
feels that her daughter was wandering and that this was a contributing cause
to the accident and ensuing injuries.  She did not know whether the
releasing institution was privately or publicly operated.

I do not know whether the mother holds a power of attorney or other grounds
to assert  claims on her daughter's behalf.  Nonetheless, she asked for help
locating a suitable attorney in the Anaheim area.  Thus, I am putting out
the call to Gotham.  I will forward information to my friend.

Bonnie Schinagle
Granting Solutions, LLC
Bschinagle at gmail.com