[Fredslist] Beautiful Dwontown Brooklyn Apartment Share Opportunity

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Nov 17 11:26:55 EST 2009

Our friend (my wife's former boss!) Rhona is looking for someone to share
her exquisite place in Brooklyn.  My wife and daughter confirm that this
place is beautiful.  Please contact Rhona directly, by phone, to discuss.
Here is her description:

Apartment Opportunity -  Downtown Brooklyn

Share apartment- 2100 square feet on Dean Street  -Bedroom and full bathroom
plus use of the common space in the apartment. Near  all subways. 24 hour
doorman. Access to gym in basement and roof top deck. Gorgeous space-fully
furnished. $1850 per month, includes cable, high speed internet connection,
electricity, gas and a/c.

Looking for mature, quiet, clean individual to share apartment with me.
References required. Security deposit required.  Please call 516 509 3980 to
make an appointment. Thank you.

Again, please contact her directly if you have interest in this unusual
opportunity.

Best regards,

David

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 400

Uniondale, New York  11553

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com

http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile: